Wednesday 1 October 2014

OOTD: High Rise
















Hat - Accessorize | Top - Primark | Skirt - H&M | Boots - H&M | Leather Jacket - New Look | Necklace - Joy | Belt - Dorothy Perkins

Above are some outfit shots I took just before my day out camera lens shopping. Like a lot of things in my life, I've been on the fence about getting a new lens for my camera for months. It has taken me a lot of thought and planning, which one to get? can I afford it right now? Whether it's even worth it? You'd think I'm making a life-altering decision the way I over-think things sometimes! Anyway, on the weekend I finally made the decision to invest in a second lens... why not, you only live once right. As I wasn't able to buy it in store, I have ordered it online and it should be delivered soon. I can't wait to start playing around with it, maybe I'll learn a few new techniques. 

p.s. In the last photo I am not impressed to have my photo taken with a mouth full of milkshake... thought it was funny when I looked back at it :)

Have a good one peeps!

Ri x

No comments:

Post a Comment