Wednesday 30 April 2014

What to Wear to Work: Wednesday


My absolute favourite working outfit, I'm mad about anything high waisted and I'm absolutely in love with these high waisted trousers from H&M. I love that they have a line of satin on the back and side pockets. I have paired the trousers up with a dusty pink shirt, same as the one I wore on Monday and suede heels. Let's just hope it does rain!






OUTFIT: Shirt - H & M | Trousers - H & M | Shoes - New Look | Necklace - Primark | Bracelet - H&M | Butterfly Ring - Miss Selfridge 

2 comments:

  1. this outfit is stunning i love the trousers they look so gorgeous on you! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/diamonds-and-dollar-bills-ootd-with.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy and thanks for checking out my blog! :)

      Ri x

      Delete